From fixed commercial sites like airports, restaurants, hotels, shopping malls to temporary events like fairs and sporting events, ATMs offer a high level of banking convenience. Unfortunately, many ATM operators find remote management a real headache. Besides reliable and secure data transmission, real-time monitoring of ATM status and prompt maintenance are also challenging and expensive.
In many areas, wireless cellular based networks can provide banks with advantages over traditional networking methods.
- Wide Coverage - No expensive construction as required by fiber or DSL.
- Low communication costs - Reduced communication costs for small data flows.
- Easy installation & maintenance - Quick and easy installation with existing IP infrastructure
- Independent - Avoid the customer's firewall
InHand Smart ATM Solution
InRouter302 Wireless ATM Modem
- Available with LTE CAT1/CAT M1, the InRouter302 LTE router is an ideal choice for connectivity at affordable costs
- Secure VPN Encryption (IPsec/PPTP/GRE/L2TP/OpenVPN/CA) provides an encrypted tunnel for data flow
- Multi-layer auto link detection & recovery, reliable connectivity ensured
- Compact size, easily installed in ATMs
- Industrial design, IP30, enduring in harsh environments
Remote Monitoring and Management via SmartATM Cloud
- ATM Terminal ID management
- View geolocation and transaction log
- Monitor signal strength
- Real-time alerts on data threshold, cable disconnect and MAC address change
- Monitor InHand modem online/offline
- Remotely configure/upgrade/reboot InHand modem
- Delivers high-speed, reliable and secure wireless connectivity for your ATM operations
- Reduce downtime and operation costs for maximize ROI
- Machine fault location & immediate troubleshooting with reduced onsite visits
- Easy and cost-effective LTE migration