Challenges of EV Charging Operations
- Management - EV Charging stations need to be connected to a centralized management system for efficient operation and management. InHand Networks provides secure and functional communication hardware for the EV charging manufacturers, operators, and distributors.
- Installation - IT staff not available for every installation job.
- Maintenance & Trouble Shooting - supporting increasing deployments.
- Supporting Multiple Functions - various payment options, digital advertisement, security.
Reliable Connectivity for EV Charging Station
InHand Networks InRouter302 - our fully industrial cellular router provides a stable and secure connection to operator's platforms to ensure that the EV chargers are always operating to their full potential. Wireless connections using 4G or LTE routers, however, require no additional cables and provide the flexibility to be added to or integrated into EV charging points with an easily preconfigured mass deployment.
InConnect - pre-configured plug & play secure VPN network and device management.
InHand Networks InRouter302
- Industrial Design - Applying InHand Networks' constant principles for industrial design, certified for use in a wide temperature range from -20 ~ 70℃, EMC level 2, ideal for unattended sites and can withstand extreme outdoor environments,
- Reliable & Secure Networking - Multiple link backups, VRRP hot backup and dual SIM Failover functionality enable automatic recovery of connection to realize continuous operation on any available network.
- Advanced Data Security Features- The IR302 offers multiple security mechanisms such as IPsec VPN, PPTP, OPEN VPN, etc.
- Free Remote Management Platform- We provide our customers with a 100% free Device Manager to allow for remote monitoring and maintenance of our InHand Networks devices.
- Wi-Fi - Support multiple charging pumps to share the WAN connection.
- Manage From the Cloud- Monitor and manage the router remotely avoiding having to send out a technician to the physical location.
- Easy for Deployment - No need to send IT staff for installation, plug and play devices with options available for preconfiguring.
- Multiple Network Carriers Supported - AT&T, Verizon, T-Mobile, MNVOs, E-SIMs.
- Global - Our devices are compatible with most global networks.