In order to achieve the remote centralized management of the equipment in wastewater treatment plants, InHand Networks has developed a remote monitoring solution including the InRouter615-S industrial router and the InConnect. The complete “Cloud + End” solution enables real-time SCADA system communications and efficient remote plant monitoring & control.
Remotely monitor the operation status of on-site pumping stations, pipe networks, and wastewater equipment
Centralized operation management with rapid response to pump station and pipe network failures
Efficient troubleshooting and preventive maintenance
Wastewater treatment station utilizes the PLCs to automatically control and collect data including COD, ammonia nitrogen, hydrogen ion concentration, flow rate, concentration, equipment operation, fault status, etc. As the SCADA system requests data from PLCs, field data are constantly transmitted by the InRouter615-S through the InConnect secure VPN tunnels. Authorized users can monitor the operation status and receive fault alerts wherever they are. The InConnect also enables remote monitoring, management, debugging and preventive maintenance.
- Reliable, secure and uninterrupted network access, available with LTE CAT6/4/1/M1, Wi-Fi and Ethernet
- 5 Ethernet ports, dual SIM, redundancy across carriers
- VPN tunnels protect data security
- FREE Device Manager for remote administration and management
- All industrial design, EMC grade 3, one of the widest operating temperature range in the industry (-20 ~ 70℃)
- Cost-effective for networking
- Plug & play, no complex IT configurations required for remote connectivity
- Advanced security, better data protection
- Remote access without travel, greatly reduces time, labor and cost
- Preventive maintenance before problems arise, reducing downtime